Monday, January 31, 2011

FEEL THE ANGER!

So yeah,

I know I haven't posted here in a while. What's that? You didn't notice? Oh well...

I am feeling so fucking frustrated as of lately and  I am constantly finding myself having to think about each thing I want to say to make sure I don't come off as a complete asshole.

I love how I can be constantly blamed for EVERYONE'S mistakes. Its like "HEY LOOK! JOHN WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME VESSEL TO PLACE THE BLAME... GOOOOOOOO!!!!"



Well you know what I think about that? GO FUCK YOURSELF! You fucking assholes place yourselves so much higher than me that you think you are fucking perfect. Well, just so you know, you are so fucking far from that that it is HILARIOUS!

If you are now thinking to yourself "What the fuck did I do?" Take this with a grain of salt and just keep reading. Most of you are fine. But for the few that like to constantly try to get some kind of reaction from me, keep pushing and I am just gonna shut down and disregard everything.

You make it seem like I can talk about whatever I need to, but once I do you get pissed off and defensive. Now you wonder why I never go to you with things. It is because I have actual people in my life who give a shit about me without constantly thinking of themselves. I cherish these people most. You know who you are.

Well this venting has been good. Now for me to get back to the task at hand.

LATER!