Friday, January 7, 2011

AT-AT WALKER AWESOMENESS

This is going to be the strangest and ever so slowly dragging on blog ever.
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!
   yep. this is happenin, broken grammar, spelling,  and everything else.
Just writing down random things that make my mind feel at ease. When I close my eyes and type this I feel like I am at another place.

Its rather warm where I am now. Not too warm but not nearly cool enough to not sweat. Okay, siting in a (P)Leather recliner makes you get overly hot. I really just don't mind it though. I just sit here and relax and type nonsense to you crazy people I like to call "The Audience."

Do YOU have what it takes to be a Pokemon master?! lol, I have been playing Pokemon  Fire Red at work recently and it has been amazing. I had no idea that Ubuntu had a gameboy advance emulator. But it does :) and it is called VisualBoyAdvance. That progran can ve used on windows and what not but due to the fact my laptop  doesn't see much action, it plays that emulator so smoothly that it is really really nice.

I can't wait for my birthday! Hill had her birthday dinner at puffins and then we went to the nudaebang(Korean for Karaoke) . Seeing her celebrate her birthday made me more excited for mine!

I also would like to give a shout out to my baby sis, Joy, for she helped me acquire my super nerdy awesome motorized AT-AT WALKER~!!!!

Well I think that is enough rambling, keep it real and don't miss me too bad! :P