Sunday, January 2, 2011

I hate Mondays!

So today is the first day back to work and it is a new week. A new year. One year closer to leaving Korea and one year closer to leaving the Army.

I cannot express the ammount of exhaustion that I had yesterday. The new years holiday was one party after the next. My body is literally sore from all the crap  that I had consumed. xP

The first thing I need to really express is that everyone needs to fucking see Tron as soon as possible if they have not done so already. The movie is sooooooooo awesome :3. See it in 3-D if you can!  The colors and sounds and digital effects are so crazy!

Next of all is thanks for everyones rediculous attempts in trying to hook me up on New Years. If I really wanted that now I would have tried so myself. I appreciate the gesture but you guys are crazy. :P

I am so fortunate to have the friends in my life that I do. This hoiliday would have been so lonely without you all. I can't even really express how much it means to me. Helping you all and doing what I can to make your guy's life better has been great. I love the fact that when I reach out for help you all are there to help me along and I am able to return the favor.

I really miss everyone in the states so much. I can't wait until I am home with you all and we can spend some quality time toghether. I just hope that I have long enough tune off of work before I have to go to my nest duty station and finish my last 10 months in the Army.

I cant voice my excitement enough about getting out of the Army. It is like getting out of jail. Each day closer seems like one day closer to living the dream that I have always wanted. Whick is to be free and to have a family and just live my days as a normal shmuck working a normal job and whatnot.

I know this post has just been me rambling really but it has been nice. Everyone needs someone to vent to every once in a while. Ugh, I am so mad that I slept through my alarm and ended up at work late. Not to mention that I have chapped lips and its really hurts.

Well I guess I should be going. That is enough of my useless rambling. I will be back on here soon enough to let you all know what is going down in my life.

Talk to you all again soon. :D