Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Break :]

Hey guys!

Sorry for my absence as of lately, haven't really been feeling the creative writing vibe lately. Just been doing the whole PT-work-sleep rotation and what not. As of recently been hanging out Gore and miss Zen. :D

Today is the first day in my Christmas vacation and things are going pretty great. Just relaxing, playing video games.. You know, nerd-ing it up. xP

Just a shout out to all of my family and friends back at home: I love and miss you all. I hope that you have a great holiday!

On a negative note, due to the lack of responses to my contest, I am terminating the contest. Thanks for the lack of participation.

Sorry that this post is really short, I don't really have a lot of time to post on here. Happy holidays and talk to all of you guys later!