Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bleh

Grumble.. Grumble..

I haven't been on here in a while and the Katusa's are screaming "Yashmika!!!!!" a lot.

Not much to say. Had a pretty boring week and a pretty crazy yet uneventful weekend.

I don't really want to write in here, but I have a little spout of anger and feel like venting. So here we go:

dagnjgadnjgadjkJNJKJNkjGKJDAK:ngnjD"NJGAD"
Nd;agkma]se0yjnyj3[ 2nn05m-ijowrgijposgiojagWJIPGHI[GH[j]pT \

\


Well that was exciting. I know no one reads this thing because I still don't have one effing signing off slogan. Hence my lack of motivation to write on here. So shame on you, fellow Web-Surfers for not reading this and if you did, are obviously too bored to actually do something productive with your time. Which means that a free $20 would be right up your alley.

WHATS TEH BEEEF!?

It's not too dificult of a challenge. I just need a clever signing off catch phrase.

Also, if you could have a sidekick what would his/her/its/etc name be?

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! Comment on my Facebook post of this or E-Mail me at pelipcahh@gmail.com!! Free $20 gift card to whatevs!