Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crumplebottom

Yesterday was one of those cruise control days. You know where no matter what you do, it just doesn't change your course and so you decide to just ride with it. 

Work was great, lately it has been really fun at work. People aren't trying to be assholes, I work out every hour, and I am learning new things daily. After work I went to PT and then came home, showered and hung out with Hill for a wee-bit. She attempted (and failed) to make something out of tin foil tape while I tried running on QWOP. If you haven't tried this then do so, it is so frustrating even though all you have to do is run like 100 meters. Then she got on my WoW and made a Dwarf Paladin named Crumplebottom. =D

Well after she left, I watched a bit of TV and passed out. That was my day. Simple yet good xP

So for my workout today:

Hourly Push-ups and Sit-ups totaling out at 140.

Dirty thirties: Set walk for 10 min mile, run for 8 min and sprint set for 7 min mile. I know that it doesnt seem to fast but it is for me. What you do is 1 minute on each for 30 minutes.

Then I biked for 15 min which put me at approx 6 miles.

My regular Back Extension and Sit up machine routine.

Thats about it for now. See you guys either later today, tomorrow or at latest on monday for my workout for that day.

I am still hosting the contest for everyone who reads this. I need a  signing off catch phrase to put at the end of my blogs. The winner will receive a 20$ gift card to Amazon-iTunes-Whatever you want! You have until Dec 25!!!!! Email the catch phrase(s) to my email at pelipcahh@gmail.com and please include your name and best method of contact!